Most large corporate organisations have made significant investments in IT infrastructure, and either employ skilled internal IT resources or out-source their IT service management to specialist third parties. But there are still areas of the business which will benefit from use of the highly effective independent capabilities that Safe4 can offer:
- Communication with customers and external organisations without having to open up internal IT systems to outsiders
- Interaction with employees, for information relating to their employment with the company, and specific areas such as Share Option Schemes
- Management of the Disaster Recovery Plan. This is a document that will be potentially very large in the case of major international corporates, and which will be dynamic for those organisations which are operating in many different legal and commercial jurisdictions
Implementing Safe4 to handle specific types of information carries significant advantages for the corporate organisation:
- None of the risk or cost of opening up internal systems to outsiders
- Safe4 can be offered as a value-added service, and can generate a revenue stream from third parties
- Significant internal administration efficiencies can be gained, without reducing staff numbers: simplifying business processes, minimising printing and paper output costs, elimination of postage or courier costs for certain types of information
- No capital cost
- Very low start-up costs, with no business risk
- No software to install or maintain. All of the administration is handled by Safe4
- Inbuilt branding service, to enhance the user experience and make the service familiar to customers or employees
- Safe4 supports the current agenda for reductions in carbon emissions and more sustainable business methods
Safe4 Information Management have prepared a White Paper addressing the needs of Corporate Organisations.
To download the White Paper, click here.
Employees and agents or consultants who work for corporate organisations will be able to gain many benefits through personal use of Safe4. To learn more about the benefits that such users will gain, click here.