How to Change your Account Details and Password
- Hello and welcome to this Safe4 video tutorial on how to administer your Account details and change your Password. For your safety we recommend you should change your Password regularly, especially if you feel your security has been compromised.
- To start click on the ‘My Accounts’ heading at the top right hand side of the Home Screen.
- Here you can edit your personal account details by typing the required information into the fields provided. When completed, click on the ‘Update Account’ button and your details will be updated.
- To change your Password click on the ‘Change Password’ button.
- In the Change Password window type in your old Password in the top box.
- Then type in your desired new Password in the second box and confirm this by re-typing it carefully into the “Confirm Password” box below.
- When completed, click on ‘Update Password’ and your Password will be changed.
- Any changes that are made in this area will be confirmed by the Safe4 system in a notification email sent to the email address recorded in the system.
- Thank you for taking the time to view this Safe4 video Tutorial. There are a number of other helpful videos which cover other aspects of working with the Safe4 system.