Give your clients access to their wills online
.........unlock a lifetime service
Offer your clients safe and secure online storage of their Wills and related documents with Safe4 Wills & Probate. Safe4 gives you, the professional advisor, and your client:-
- Immediate online access to his Will and related documents.
- A secure vault to store and share confidential information on inheritance, estate planning and probate with your client and his executor.
- Greater interaction and increased opportunities to provide additional services.
What does the Wills & Probate Vault look like?
You can upload your client’s Will and other documents to a secure vault, separate for each client and accessible over the internet using any major browser. There is no need for either of you to load additional software on your computers.
The vault will look like this when viewed online by you. It carries your logo and brand colours so is clearly an extension of your practice, and a service offered by you to your client. A folder structure defined by you to be standard across your practice identifies where files, such as the client's Will, are to be filed and this standard approach assists towards more consistent business process.
Your client, who sees a slightly different screen, knows that storing a Will in a Safe4 online vault means that it will always be available, will never be lost or mislaid and that it is easy to review and keep up to date. He or she can use the vault to store some of the important pieces of information that an executor needs and make the task of probate easier.
By putting notes of personal wishes, directions for funeral and even music and video files in the online vault, your client can be assured that, after passing away, all events will be managed as he or she would want.
You know that there is more chance of the Will being kept up to date and that probate will be more easily handled whether by your firm or by an executor acting independently.
Finally, even though branded as yours, the vault is held on the Safe4 servers and totally separate from your IT infrastructure. You do not have to allow client access to your business systems.
The continual communication assisted by the vault will help you offer better service to your client and identify where he or she may need your advice or help on related matters.
Who can use the Wills & Probate Vault?
As the provider of the service, the Professional Practice nominates a number of Provider Users with the ability to:-
- Create or amend the basic folder structure in the clients Wills & Probate vaults
- Create new Wills & Probate vaults for clients
- Upload and delete documents (most importantly the Will) for clients after finalisation.
- View all permitted Client vaults and documents
- Create Client Users for all vaults, determine which folders they can see and whether they can upload or just read files
The Client, as testator, is termed a Client User and is able to:-
- Upload documents to his Wills & Probate Vault
- View all documents in the Vault
- Ask his professional provider to enable other users, e.g. executor or beneficiary, to view selected folders on a read only basis
Safe4 offers this service to you for an annual subscription based on the number of Vaults required. Branding, web based training and ongoing email support are included.
Interested to learn more?
If you are interested in learning more or in using Safe4 Wills & Probate in your practice, please contact us using the contact form on the left of this page or by calling 0845 904 8045 to arrange for someone to call you.